Thursday 22 December 2016

These Australian icons are cultural treasures that must be protected for the whole of humanity

These places are valued for their essential contribution to our society's unique identity and history. The desecration of cultural treasures such as these represents an immeasurable loss for all of humanity. Cultural property is any moveable or immoveable object of great importance to the cultural heritage of people.
_

Annabell:
Why are MEN the ones forced to be alone then the ones that get a woman in their lives get stabbed in the back with divorce?
(20 December 2016)

Annabell:
Yeah I am sure for someone with history of depression and mental health problems asking people out and taking all the risk is a good thing.
(20 December 2016)

Annabell:
You can say O you should ask out every woman after years of being bullied and then having the few women I asked out reject me that is not something I can do.
(20 December 2016)

Annabell:
I am not choosing this life style its being forced on me.
(20 December 2016)

Justa:
Am I protected from pregnancy?
(20 December 2016)

Justa:
Am I now protected from pregnancy if I were to have sex without a condom?
(20 December 2016)

Justa:
I missed two day of my birth control in the first week but have since taken a full 7 days on time.
(20 December 2016)

Stephaine:
Three dates over the span of 2 months. Is it a sign of disinterest?
(20 December 2016)

Stephaine:
We still talk over text and Snapchat, but is this a bad sign that she cancels, reschedules, and doesn't actively try to follow through, make more plans, or hint at meeting up, etc?
(20 December 2016)

Stephaine:
I won't try to reschedule again until January.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment