Thursday 22 December 2016

The following tips will help you better manage your tinnitus

This may go away by itself, if not go see a doctor, but do not over react. Tinnitus is an irritation to anyone who suffers from it, and it can be brought on by listening to loud music. If phantom sounds are driving you nuts, there are treatments out there that can help.
_

Amparo:
I know that personality matters more than looks, but this doesn't mean people will be attracted to you if there's no physical attraction at all.
(21 December 2016)

Amparo:
So I used a personal shopper, I switched from waxing my eyebrows to threading them (hurts much more), etc.
(21 December 2016)

Amparo:
People always want to think there's some way to pretty me up, so every once in a while I'll do what they say.
(21 December 2016)

Amparo:
I went through a cute phase from about 1-16. Then I went into an ugly phase and just ... stayed there.
(21 December 2016)

Amparo:
I can't bear looking in the mirror and seeing the same ugly face everytime... You know how some people go through an awkward phase?
(21 December 2016)

Alysha:
Why is my ex showing up on my suggested searches on instagram?
(21 December 2016)

Alysha:
But I haven't even looked at his page.
(21 December 2016)

Alysha:
When I click in my search bar and the suggested searches list pops up, he's there.
(21 December 2016)

Alysha:
I have not searched for him, I have not liked any of his stuff or commented on any of his photos in over a year and vice versa.
(21 December 2016)

Leila:
Girls would you date a boy who?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment