Friday 23 December 2016

The story had long been debunked as a total fake

All the fake news that is fit to print seems to be impacting people all over the world. On the surface, many of you, and many of my clients are in businesses where word-of-mouth rules the roost. But could those same stories do equal harm? Could those same stories stunt your growth?
_

Leona:
Also to add i was bleeding before i took the plan b so i know forsure it wasnt from that.
(22 December 2016)

Leona:
I also had sex dec 19th but i took a plan b dec 21st.
(22 December 2016)

Leona:
The blood was really red at first then it turned brown and the spotting is still brown.
(22 December 2016)

Leona:
I had sex dec 14th and was suppose to start my period dec 15th but i ended up being 5 days late then the next daty i started what i thought was my period (dec 21) and then today i stopped bleeding but i have light spotting.
(22 December 2016)

Janee:
Cant stop thinking about my husbands friend, need help?
(22 December 2016)

Ela:
Do antidepressants make you see life normaly, feel things like music love.. feel your heart beats with life and joy like before?
(22 December 2016)

Julia:
Friend always wants to grab my butt?
(22 December 2016)

Lashay:
Why would a woman at work bring up her husband but ignore me otherwise?
(22 December 2016)

Lashay:
Why would she mention her vacation & husband when we aren't friends?
(22 December 2016)

Lashay:
Never again has she looked my way.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment