Friday 23 December 2016

Each is designed for maximum fun and is sure to have your group in stitches

The event features nine themed games, each celebrating all things Wales. Each inclusive game is designed to ensure that everybody can take part in a friendly but competitive way. So competitive types can battle it out with their mates as the winner takes all.
_

Roselee:
I told my mom and she said I should break up with her but I'm just confused.
(22 December 2016)

Roselee:
Me and my girlfriend has been together off and since 7th grade (we been together almost three years). A month ago she was raped and she just found out she's pregnant.
(22 December 2016)

Jeannette:
A huge fight happened among my friends. I decided to end the friendships with them. Was I in the wrong?
(22 December 2016)

Dorotha:
Im 17, never been kissed, never had a bf and still a virgin. Should i do this?
(22 December 2016)

Dorotha:
Btw it is only mine decision, no one ever told me to do this, i think this is right, what do you think?
(22 December 2016)

Syreeta:
I want to know why a man who many say is happily married would say to someone else all the terrible things about his wife.
(22 December 2016)

Jacqualine:
If ONLY children find you attractive?
(22 December 2016)

Jacqualine:
Even if no one else has ever told you?
(22 December 2016)

Jacqualine:
Does that mean you are attractive?
(22 December 2016)

Delphia:
Husband doesn't want to spend Xmas with family. Advice?
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment