Wednesday 21 December 2016

Or do they share a vision but differ over the means to get there?

First though I need to pay some direct attention to Lilla and Newfield and start by differentiating goals from methods. That is, should we imagine their differences lie in having different goals, different visions, of the future of America? For instance, one could argue that a cultural unionist position seeks racial and economic parity through higher education.
_

Sabrina:
I want to ask her out because I want to be more than friends but I'm afraid this is all in my head and she'll turn me down.
(20 December 2016)

Sabrina:
Sometimes I feel like she actually liked me because she compliment me, tells me I look handsome, always turns down guys in front of me, cuddled up to me, etc.
(20 December 2016)

Sabrina:
We actually have a lot in common and isn't at all the person most people would expect her to be.
(20 December 2016)

Sabrina:
I really really like her though and not only because she's attractive.
(20 December 2016)

Sabrina:
Its like I'm more likely to be her gay best friend than her boyfriend because guys will actually ask her out in front of me without asking if we're together like they just know a girl like her would never go out with a guy like me.
(20 December 2016)

Sabrina:
I'm not ugly, I don't think, but I'm not on her level she's like a ten and I'm a 6. no one has ever mistaken me for being her boyfriend.
(20 December 2016)

Sabrina:
I like my fruend who is very good looking.
(20 December 2016)

Adell:
Why are white people so weak?
(20 December 2016)

Adell:
See them on instagram, snapchat ,facebook all the time.
(20 December 2016)

Adell:
Whites like to talk but weak in fighting.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment