Wednesday 21 December 2016

But it seems you hate both the good Kanye and the bad Kanye

Could this be what Kanye West's first shrink session is like? What, exactly, has been troubling you? West: I've been outta my mind a long time. Might not come when you want but I'm on time. You had issues with a father figure? West: You want me to give you a testimony about my life, and how good he's been to me.
_

Katie:
Ok I'm 17 and need sex advice?
(20 December 2016)

Odessa:
Why do I always get rejected by girls all of the time?
(20 December 2016)

Odessa:
I mean I might be a little bit shy when approaching them but I try my best.
(20 December 2016)

Odessa:
I just wanna why do I always get rejected by girls all of the time?
(20 December 2016)

Odessa:
I'm a 20 year old male who has never had a girlfriend, or never been kissed before.
(20 December 2016)

Fairy:
I am so upset and depressed I haven't slept in days!?
(20 December 2016)

Fairy:
How can I get passed this heartbrake?
(20 December 2016)

Fairy:
Now I can't sleep an I am so depressed all I do is eat an I am gonna get fat.
(20 December 2016)

Fairy:
But we got back togethor cause are love is so strong, he gave his word an swore on his mom's grave he would come on Dec 18, but he got stuck in Nigeria while he was on a business trip an couldn't pay his BTA.
(20 December 2016)

Fairy:
My fiance Tim an I was engaged for 21 months an then we broke up cause I never got to see him or talk to him other then on Yahoo Messenger an I didn't even know his last name.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment