Thursday 22 December 2016

This will protect you and your family as well as the internet at large

This is a dangerous innovation because security on these devices is lacking, to say the least. The Mirai malware is so serious about its dirty work that it will actually remove other malware found on the device. First came the 620 Gbps attack on online security blogger Brian Krebs, then called the biggest DDoS attack in history.
_

Aleisha:
After people found out I was pregnant, people told me he left town and I don't know where he went.
(21 December 2016)

Aleisha:
I ignored it, but it was because I was scared.
(21 December 2016)

Aleisha:
We were seeing each other for educational purposes, but during one of my German classes, things kind of escalated.
(21 December 2016)

Aleisha:
I was raped, but It was kind of my fault because the guy I was seeing was actually 10 years older than me.
(21 December 2016)

Lauri:
Is there anything wrong with a 3 year old running around naked every once in a while?
(21 December 2016)

Beverley:
Is it ok if i REFUSE to date vegans or am i being discriminatory?
(21 December 2016)

Nakia:
Why do people ignore problems?
(21 December 2016)

Cordia:
Should i tell the guy i like how i feel about him? If so, then how?
(21 December 2016)

Cordia:
We hang out, act like best friends, and teese each other.
(21 December 2016)

Cordia:
I want to have a relationship with him but i dont know if he still likes me.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment