Saturday 31 December 2016

I am a Jet fan who roots for the Bills to do well because of Rex

He did it with a rookie QB, a strong running game and a complex and disruptive defense. In the season before Rex was let go he was tasked with handling another rookie QB named Geno Smith. Rex again applied the same principles he did early in his Jet career and the team went 8 and 8 with little to no talent.
_

Veronique:
Not sure if it was just spotting.
(31 December 2016)

Veronique:
And I can't really tell cause I had a light period.
(31 December 2016)

Veronique:
My boyfriend thinks I'm pregnant.
(31 December 2016)

Veronique:
I have been throwing up, sleeping throughout the day, bloated and eating everything in the house.
(31 December 2016)

Deb:
Is this a sign that he likes me or at least took notice of me?
(31 December 2016)

Deb:
I don't know if he was doing this because he noticed me or was just acting weird for his own amusement?
(31 December 2016)

Deb:
A minute later, he logged back in, then out and in and out and in repeatedly, at about one minute duration each time.
(31 December 2016)

Deb:
Then after a minute, he logged in again, stayed a minute, then logged out.
(31 December 2016)

Deb:
We didn't say anything to each other, then the other user logged out.
(31 December 2016)

Deb:
I entered a chatroom where there was only one other person there, a male presumably.
(31 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment