Thursday 22 December 2016

Everything about Kitima is chic and their bar in the Raya Lounge is no exception

Half-price cocktails include Pina Colada, Mojito, Cosmopolitan, Margarita and Strawberry Daiquiri. They serve up various seafood and meat dishes, but are famous for their calamari which is worth ordering. Other cocktails include Sex On The Beach, G&T Grande, a Black Margarita and all the other classics.
_

Mae:
What's the deal with elbows?
(20 December 2016)

Lakiesha:
I feel so alone without the one who is hurting me the most.
(20 December 2016)

Thomas:
Im straight but I don't like men?
(20 December 2016)

Thomas:
I also hate being alone just because of safety reasons but thats it.
(20 December 2016)

Thomas:
I dont ever want a boyfriend or to get married?
(20 December 2016)

Thomas:
Im a female and Im attracted to men and everything but everything else I really dont want or care for, I havent been comfortable around men my whole life and I just dont want anything from them, Is that weird?
(20 December 2016)

Hyo:
She said when she told her ex he wasn't very happy or nice about it.
(20 December 2016)

Hyo:
She and him are engaged she said they're gonna get married when she's 18. She's afraid to tell him she's pregnant.
(20 December 2016)

Hyo:
Her new boyfriend is my wife's brother.
(20 December 2016)

Hyo:
She was 10 when she had her first daughter long story there but yeah she's crazy.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment