Thursday 22 December 2016

I want to be aware of any mistakes to efficiently eliminate them before they become a habit

Very short short story; please check grammar etc. I've written a fairly silly short story (about 1000 words long); attached version in Russian only. If anyone would like to, please read it and let me know if it makes sense, or if anything is just wrong/nonsense.
_

Magen:
She had her mom (I assume) in the passenger seat, but she wasn't looking at me.
(20 December 2016)

Magen:
When I pay him and he leaves, I look over to my left and see this girl leaning on her steering wheel and staring straight into my soul.
(20 December 2016)

Magen:
I was sitting in a parking lot at a restaurant waiting for my take out, and the guy brings out my food.
(20 December 2016)

Verlie:
Most of the time they have wide eyes and look through the mirror instead of making it blatantly obvious.
(20 December 2016)

Verlie:
I mean, I'm really not that hot.
(20 December 2016)

Verlie:
I feel their eyes on me and I purposely don't look directly in their direction.
(20 December 2016)

Verlie:
It's only in locker rooms or the gym where I get stared at by guys.
(20 December 2016)

Azalee:
Should I let my girlfriend get piercings? I am against them?
(20 December 2016)

Azalee:
And plus it will mean we can't have sex for awhile and well... that's not cool.
(20 December 2016)

Azalee:
My girlfriend wants her nipples pierced, but I think they are trashy and gross.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment