Friday 23 December 2016

How has my company historically defined completion for learning events?

Gamification Two Ways: A Look at Learner Motivation - Intrepid Learning, Inc. Motivation is a living thing, and it changes by audience, by context, by goal. Sometimes effective gamification just means showing learners their own progress through the course.
_

Prudence:
I was molested, beat, and robbed by a crackhead.
(22 December 2016)

Prudence:
When I turned 18 one of them raped me until I bled, I got in an abusive relationship where I was made to feel like a sex object, and I still feel like one.
(22 December 2016)

Prudence:
Now that I'm older I realize they were perverts.
(22 December 2016)

Prudence:
As a teenager older men preyed on me, I thought they just wanted to be friends because that's all they said they wanted.
(22 December 2016)

Hanna:
Can you spot 2 days after sex?
(22 December 2016)

Shantay:
How to impress my crush on snapchat? (Please answer)?
(22 December 2016)

Alisa:
Is there a way to fix our friendship?
(22 December 2016)

Alisa:
I accidentally said something I shouldn't have, she was so mad that I kept texting and texting her but she never replied. but today we talked for a bit, I even asked her if we can be friends again.
(22 December 2016)

Janay:
Why do I have to do somthing a certain way or I think somthing bad will happen to me?
(22 December 2016)

Matilda:
Should I go Up To Him?
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment