Friday 23 December 2016

Two-footed questions offer choices that awaken magical new opportunities

It relies more on deliberate choice and less on fate. If so, will you tackle a two-pronged question alone or do you prefer to work with others? What about proposing a response along with those who differ most from you? Looking for more idea-rich questions to trigger your brain?
_

Jenette:
Is it wrong for me to tell my 7 year old step son to stay out of our conversation?
(22 December 2016)

Jenette:
I got into it with my husband about it and my stepson interrupted our conversation asking what we were talking about and why I was mad.
(22 December 2016)

Jenette:
This was after a night of him being very rude at dinner.
(22 December 2016)

Jenette:
He claimed it was accidental but i do no believe it was an accident.
(22 December 2016)

Jenette:
I ended up hurting myself in the process by stopping the chair mid-staircase.
(22 December 2016)

Jenette:
He acted out the other day by throwing a chair downstairs and it almost hit his sister and our dog.
(22 December 2016)

Jenette:
My step son who is 7 frequently interrupts my husband and I.
(22 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
I'm so sick of being blamed for everything what should I do?
(21 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
I'm a failure, she's disappointed, all the usual.
(21 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
My mom comes in and says it's all my fault and starts yelling at me, and blah blah blah.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment