Friday 30 December 2016

Website Designed and Produced by Rosepapa Creative

It is believed that Nicholas was born sometime around 280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey. Much admired for his piety and kindness, St. Nicholas became the subject of many legends. It is said that he gave away all of his inherited wealth and traveled the countryside helping the poor and sick.
_

Neida:
My brother and I were born in BIRTH STATE and I believe you may have known some of our relatives there or in ADOPTION STATE.
(30 December 2016)

Neida:
I understand that trying to remember details after such a long time can be hard, so take as much time as you need.
(30 December 2016)

Neida:
I would appreciate any help you could lend me in filling out my family tree.
(30 December 2016)

Neida:
I also grew up with my bio brother but I haven t mentioned my search to him Dear BIRTHMOM I recently came across your name while doing a genealogy search.
(30 December 2016)

Neida:
I think I found my birth mother and want to reach out to her, but worry that if someone else in her life reads it and doesn t know about the adoption it will be awkward for her.
(30 December 2016)

Christiane:
I don't want to hurt anyone here, what should I do?
(30 December 2016)

Christiane:
She and I have confessed to each other, making things even more tragic.
(30 December 2016)

Christiane:
She has tried on multiple occasions to make out with me.
(30 December 2016)

Christiane:
On the other hand this other girl, a friend of my aunt's side of the family I've grown to like the past few years.
(30 December 2016)

Christiane:
We have fun and all but she doesn't want to do anything physical like holding hands or hugs something like that.
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment