Thursday 22 December 2016

Perhaps the greatest part of the experience was the feeling of freedom from sin

It was hurting my relationship with my creator. That something is usually sin, and I believe my overuse of technology was a sin. So one day, on Sunday, I decided to take the challenge: no technology for a week. I replaced the time I used to spend on my phone with praying, praising God, talking to friends, or spending time with my family.
_

Chanel:
We are really good friends and I don t know what to say.
(21 December 2016)

Chanel:
Another bad thing tho is that his mom is my teacher.
(21 December 2016)

Chanel:
He is so sweet and really funny, not to mention cute.
(21 December 2016)

Eliza:
I love my girlfriend, but why do I feel like I hate her while having sex?
(21 December 2016)

Eliza:
When I choke her and scare her as in act like I'm losing control it turns me on.
(21 December 2016)

Eliza:
Why do I want to hurt her so bad when we have sex?
(21 December 2016)

Chana:
I hate girls?
(21 December 2016)

Margherita:
Its frustrating that shell go in public and everywhere else except at daycare when I'm not there.
(21 December 2016)

Margherita:
I work at a daycare and she goes and lets me know she needs to go for me when I work but on days I'm working my other job and she goes they say she just goes in the pull up and doesn't let them know.
(21 December 2016)

Margherita:
She even goes when her grandma is watching her.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment