Thursday 22 December 2016

It is uncertain whether team manager Azaad Khan has contacted the Stars player yet

However, none of his three Central FC call-ups took part in training yesterday evening or this morning. From Tuesday, the national team players enter camp and will not be allowed to join their clubs at all. Shabazz insisted that no such pact was in place between the national team and Central.
_

Alline:
It bothers me and makes me mad that I might be single for the rest of my life?
(21 December 2016)

Alline:
How do I keep from being single for the rest of my life?
(21 December 2016)

Theresia:
Why can't western women...?
(21 December 2016)

Theresia:
Why can't slutty western women be pure like muslim women?
(21 December 2016)

Latonya:
I need someone to talk with on kik?
(21 December 2016)

Meagan:
Cash or points?
(21 December 2016)

Tenesha:
What does it mean when a person is angry all their life?
(21 December 2016)

Lisette:
Is the okay if a 4 year olds still need your help getting their pants changed?
(21 December 2016)

Lisette:
I just didn't know what else to do, because I also didn't wanna look lazy by asking someone else to do it, because dealing with accidents is part of the job.
(21 December 2016)

Lisette:
Of course I helped him dress instead of making him wear pee clothes, but I didn't know if that's typical.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment