Wednesday 21 December 2016

The nature of money and water is to find least resistance

The accumulation of rain appears to have affected the Vancouver market as average prices once more floated upward. Yet average prices are holding or rising further squelching the possibility of affordable housing. Now, their same stories emanate from Victoria.
_

Tai:
Why do my parents have to be so STRICT??? (more in updates)?
(19 December 2016)

Tai:
I have only one friend I can hang out with and my mom has met him, he's 16 he is a junior and his name is Jaydon.
(19 December 2016)

Tai:
I have to be in my room by 9 PM and asleep by 9:30 PM but I have insomnia so I really fall asleep around 1 AM.
(19 December 2016)

Tai:
My school gives us laptops and my parents make me sit in the play room to do my homework and they make me do work on the weekends even when I'm ahead of everyone else in my school work and they make me study from 9 AM to 6 PM.
(19 December 2016)

Tai:
I only get $20 a month which I don't care about, but I also have to pay my phone bill.
(19 December 2016)

Tai:
I'm never able to use my phone and it's starting to drive me nuts because when they bought me my phone, I had to pay them back for it.
(19 December 2016)

Tai:
I can't even walk to the starbucks on the same block as my school and every day when I get home, I have to render over my phone to my mom.
(19 December 2016)

Tai:
I can't stay after school and I'm not allowed to exit the front gate until I see the car.
(19 December 2016)

Tai:
I'm a fourteen year old girl and my parents are UNBELIEVABLY strict.
(19 December 2016)

Florrie:
How to feel loved by boyfriend?
(19 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment