Friday 23 December 2016

That incident is on my to-do list for a personal essay

Like the great playwright Edward Albee? How about the wondrous Mary Gaitskill? I also recently interviewed John Krakauer for the Institute, and have been a featured writer there myself. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.
_

Lise:
I used to have a huge crush on her but it didn't work out then because I was extremely clingy.
(22 December 2016)

Lise:
Whenever I'm not with her, I have the constant urge to text her but what keeps me from doing it is that she's one that hates clingy people and needs space.
(22 December 2016)

Candace:
Will it hurt my baby?
(22 December 2016)

Candace:
We were both laying down in my bed and she jump on my right side of my hip and so I'm worried my baby will get hurt.
(22 December 2016)

Candace:
Hello, I'm 3 months pregnant and my kitty jump on my stomach in order for her to go outside.
(22 December 2016)

Lynetta:
What to do if your parents don't like your makeup?
(22 December 2016)

Ashlea:
Crush age gap?
(22 December 2016)

Ashlea:
But is it wrong for me to actually feel that way am I messed up in the head or something?
(22 December 2016)

Ashlea:
No I am not going to ask her out.
(22 December 2016)

Ashlea:
It's more or less has become a crush since I realise things about her passively like how she is in the choir and notice her around.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment