Thursday 22 December 2016

Manages and participates in youth services programming and outreach to the community

Ensures public service is given appropriate priority. Also responsible for physical maintenance, collection development, community liaising. Performs other duties as required. The schedule for this position will include Saturdays and evenings. Must have demonstrated knowledge of library policies and procedures.
_

Jo:
Today I saw this one poor dog looking very sad and is marked at a shy dog.
(20 December 2016)

Jo:
I volunteer at a dog shelter, and I have this one favorite that I sit with a lot.
(20 December 2016)

Hyon:
The problem is I am sexually and emotionally attracted to boys aged 10-14. I keep obsessing over my love for them.
(20 December 2016)

Hyon:
I am attracted to girls my age and older.
(20 December 2016)

Hyon:
I would never in a million years do anything sexual with a kid.
(20 December 2016)

Voncile:
If he wants to be my friend only, why did he even bring up the guy from my past?
(20 December 2016)

Voncile:
This is the longest we've gone without communication.
(20 December 2016)

Voncile:
Would he miss me since we literally talk all day everyday?
(20 December 2016)

Voncile:
I know he will try to talk to me and I'm not ready so I might switch off my phone for two weeks.
(20 December 2016)

Voncile:
Another thing, he then left to go on a cruise and doesn't have his phone till Saturday when he gets back and then I leave on a vacation the very next day.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment