Sunday 9 April 2017

You should have 2 to 3 tablespoons of roasted garlic

Drizzle with the 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Allow to cool, then squeeze the garlic pulp out of the skins and set aside. Rinse the diced potatoes to wash off some of the starch. Add the potatoes, the cauliflower, roasted garlic pulp, and 7 cups (1.65 l) of the vegetable broth.
_

Rheba:
Well, we did go out for a bit a few months ago..but it ended (my fault..misunderstanding by message & we fought). I wanted to take it slow..so we dated and kissed but as I like to take it slow..not more.
(9 April 2017)

Shirly:
Why does this guy act so strange to me?
(9 April 2017)

Shirly:
When I was in the group he would avoid eye contact with me and act subtly rude to me.
(9 April 2017)

Shirly:
I ve spoken to him before because he was in the same group as me for a project earlier this semester.
(9 April 2017)

Shirly:
So there s this guy in my class (I m in college) and he sits in the same row as me, like two seats away.
(9 April 2017)

Shawanna:
My boyfriend knows I'm attracted to his bro?
(9 April 2017)

Shawanna:
My bf came back and was like why are you sitting on top of him and I was like I'm not and he's like will you come talk to me out ?
(9 April 2017)

Shawanna:
Then we were playing a video game in his room and my bf went to the bathroom and he said u can sit in my lap if u want and I just sat on the ground and laid back into his lap thinking it wasn't a big deal.
(9 April 2017)

Shawanna:
Like today we were in the kitchen and my bf wasnt looking and I was helping with the dishes and he went behind me and put his hand on my lower back and left it there for a few seconds.
(9 April 2017)

Shawanna:
And my bf doesn't know this but he purposely touches me a lot and then looks at me to see my reaction and there's just a lot of sexual tension it's weird.
(9 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment