Sunday 23 April 2017

Not to mention that we do our own share of bug reporting

This is due to things that I've seen happen at my place of work, even though my job has nothing to do with gaming at all. Well yes, in the sense that we do deliver an actual physical product by the end of the day. I'm sure that's also true for more than one MMO that's getting long in the tooth by now.
_

Tonette:
I said he should rest and i cant on thursday cause got other plans.
(23 April 2017)

Tonette:
He said he will message tuesday but tuesday came and he texted and said that he had pulled an all nighter for his exam and he would grab the book off me on thursday.
(23 April 2017)

Tonette:
He stares at me a lot in class and when we make eye contact he just holds it even when i look way and look back again (i'm a bit shy). He was also looking when i was talking to the guy sitting next to me.
(23 April 2017)

Tonette:
This guy i know sends me mixed signals.
(23 April 2017)

Collen:
From my story does it seem this guy really likes me? Please answer?
(23 April 2017)

Serina:
Is it wrong to master bait with your kid sleeping in the same room?
(23 April 2017)

Kenyetta:
Is it fine when a significant other talks about their problems to their coworkers?
(23 April 2017)

Kenyetta:
But when it gets too personal, is they're a separation between work and relationships?
(23 April 2017)

Kenyetta:
I mean I understand that some people just needed some talk and maybe get some advices from other people.
(23 April 2017)

Kenyetta:
I don't know if it's a right thing?
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment