Sunday 30 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lila:
If you fool around can you get pregnant?
(29 April 2017)

Opal:
How important is physical attraction really?
(29 April 2017)

Opal:
I know some people say this can grow with time and it's a very superficial problem to have, but I can't get it out of the back of my head.
(29 April 2017)

Opal:
He treats me really well and we connect fine on an emotional level, I'm just not that attracted to him.
(29 April 2017)

Opal:
But I've been talking to and seeing a guy for a few months now and he is an absolute sweetheart.
(29 April 2017)

Opal:
I've been happy with my life, my hobbies and my other relationships.
(29 April 2017)

Opal:
So long story short, I haven't bothered with dating before.
(29 April 2017)

Vivan:
Is losing your virginity at 21 worth risking going to jail?
(29 April 2017)

Vivan:
Both the prostitute and the client are breaking the law, how else would a 21 year old American guy not in college lose his virginity?
(29 April 2017)

Lupita:
Should I break up with my bf because his dad hates me?
(29 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment