Sunday 16 April 2017

The Most Important Mentality You Need To Be A Master at Anything

But the teacher must not forget that the greatest teachers are the ones who never stop being students. Because a master never gets stagnant. A master evolves and always tries to get better at their craft. When you become stagnant, others overtake you. When you become stagnant, you become redundant and irrelevant.
_

Virgina:
I've always wanted to penetrate her really good.
(14 April 2017)

Marya:
Should I DM him?
(14 April 2017)

Marya:
What if he doesn't even accept my follow request lol should I still follow him even though I barely use IG?
(14 April 2017)

Marya:
I was planning on following him and DMing him, but idk if I should?
(14 April 2017)

Marya:
So there's this senior I like and he's graduating soon, we've exchanged stares before in the hallway but idk if that means much, and I saw that he had ig.
(14 April 2017)

Cira:
How do you get a guy to notice you if you have no classes or excuses to talk to them?
(14 April 2017)

Rosie:
How do I get people to notice my kindness?
(14 April 2017)

Rosie:
I feel like not a lot of people pay attention to my kindness because some other kid's kindness recognition is outweighing them.
(14 April 2017)

Luanne:
If a neighbor left a note of your car asking if you will spank him with a facebook account on it would you do it?
(14 April 2017)

Rachel:
Do most women see other women as sex objects?
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment