Saturday 8 April 2017

You should have 2 to 3 tablespoons of roasted garlic

Drizzle with the 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Allow to cool, then squeeze the garlic pulp out of the skins and set aside. Rinse the diced potatoes to wash off some of the starch. Add the potatoes, the cauliflower, roasted garlic pulp, and 7 cups (1.65 l) of the vegetable broth.
_

Elvera:
Any laws that he might be breaking?
(8 April 2017)

Elvera:
Is there anything I can do about this to make him stop?
(8 April 2017)

Elvera:
The fact that he stands outside during the times kids are going to school and coming back creeps me out even more.
(8 April 2017)

Elvera:
It makes me so uncomfortable and annoyed that I almost want to confront him.
(8 April 2017)

Elvera:
Yesterday, he decided to kick it up a notch and gave me a creepy smile as I walked home from school.
(8 April 2017)

Elvera:
He stares at my grandma as well.
(8 April 2017)

Elvera:
My mom told me he does stare at her.
(8 April 2017)

Elvera:
My brother told me he doesn't stare at him.
(8 April 2017)

Elvera:
He has a wife but for some reason, he is always standing outside his house on his porch just staring at women.
(8 April 2017)

Elvera:
Everyday when I'm walking to school and coming back home, this one neighbor (who lives just a block away from me) ALWAYS stands outside his house and stares at me.
(8 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment