Monday 24 April 2017

Katossa roikkui puoliksi raadeltuja ruumiita vanhoissa ja ruosteisissa rautaketjuissa

My name is Marko Raassina, i am a comic book artist from Finland. Here i post my art, i do mostly comics (both English and Finnish) and fanart. Bordur katsahti tutkan osoittamaa isohkoa luolaa, ja suunnisti hakku olallaan sinne. Bordur katsoi nopeasti luolan suuntaan ja huokaisi helpotuksesta.
_

Estelle:
I said she shouldn't be doing this to you.
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
Today she asked for money, he has none and asked me to lend him so he can give it to her and pay me back when he gets paid.
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
He feels bad and gives her, and when he is short in the month, I pitch in.
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
The problem is that his mom asks for money and says she has none for electricity.
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
He has hardly any money left over in a month as he has a lot of expenses such as rent, etc.
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
We live in a different city to her (he moved to be with me). He has a bsc honours degree but doesnt get paid well as he is starting out.
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
We met in varsity and now we're engaged.
(23 April 2017)

Sparkle:
So am I just screwed for dating?
(23 April 2017)

Sparkle:
In high school a girl told me I look like an ugly Ryan Gosling though.
(23 April 2017)

Sparkle:
I've done everything I can think to get womens attention.
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment