Friday 7 April 2017

Place all the pieces into the 1 cup of pickle juice

Spray 2 large frying pans with cooking spray, set aside. Place each piece of chicken in a single layer in the prepared frying pans. Continue until all pieces are covered. Preheat the oven to 450. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, place coated chicken pieces on the prepared cookie sheet.
_

Arletta:
He said he still loves me so much but cant live with this because his reputation is too important and he wouldnt want to marry someone with a history.
(7 April 2017)

Arletta:
Is it fair to judge me for something I did way before I met him?
(7 April 2017)

Arletta:
So he wants to cut me off completely without giving me a second chance.
(7 April 2017)

Arletta:
And i didnt think I had to tell him these things mainly because i was just over it and it was a looong time ago.
(7 April 2017)

Arletta:
Also that I apparently have nudes leaked from 5 years ago.
(7 April 2017)

Arletta:
Everything seemed perfect until 2 months ago where someone from my past decides to tell him that I had a history.. with history i mean I had a few relationships before that I did not want to mention to him.
(7 April 2017)

Arletta:
Alright so one year ago my boyfriend who was head over heels in love with me (actually obsessed with me) and I got together.
(7 April 2017)

Divina:
What does it usually mean when a guy reads your messages but he doesn't answer?
(7 April 2017)

Divina:
We were talking and then out of the blue he stopped messaging me back.
(7 April 2017)

Janeen:
Family vs having enough money?
(7 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment