Sunday 23 April 2017

In the meantime people are dying in our streets

Once again Mayor Luke Bronin showed he was short on solutions, or even ideas. Except maybe to try to discredit me, but that is another posting later for the details. Hartford's homicide is skyrocketing this year under the leadership, or lack thereof ,of Mayor Luke Bronin.
_

Shala:
He offered to block her but he s just doing that to appease me.
(23 April 2017)

Shala:
I know that he s not cheating on me or anything, but I feel it is inappropriate for him to be liking her pics and replying to her messages.
(23 April 2017)

Shala:
They are friends on instagram and Snapchat and I saw he has liked some of her recent pics on instagram.
(23 April 2017)

Shala:
Apparently they had hooked up like twice before him and I met.
(23 April 2017)

Shala:
So I confronted him and he told me that she sometimes drunk texts him and he responds but always is sure to include the fact that he has a GF.
(23 April 2017)

Shala:
Recently I saw that a girl in his phone had been texting him and he had deleted the messages.
(23 April 2017)

Shala:
I ve been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half.
(23 April 2017)

Tyesha:
PLEASE HELP , IM ALONE AND WANT A GIRLFRIEND?
(23 April 2017)

Jerrie:
How do I make her understand that marrying a bestfrnd is good.
(23 April 2017)

Jerrie:
I don't know she'll accept or not. she thinks best frnds shouldn't marry, I don't know why.
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment