Saturday 29 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Deedee:
This girl I really want to have sex with?
(28 April 2017)

Deedee:
We have talked dirty before through txt messages and I thought it was just playing around but I know she's attracted to me because she messages me regularly and she's told me I'm really good looking way before she even got married.
(28 April 2017)

Deedee:
I'm 22 and she's 20 her husband is 24. We have hung out multiple times but I have not really came at her like that, most of the time we just smoke and talk in her bfs car but now I really just want to have sex with her.
(28 April 2017)

Deedee:
I have known her for over 2 years, she is married now.
(28 April 2017)

Risa:
What should i do if i want to work but mom not willing to drive me?
(28 April 2017)

Clarence:
If I own my house and get a divorce from my wife will she get the house or part of it? We have been married less than a year?
(28 April 2017)

Marquetta:
Would you do this to your child?
(28 April 2017)

Marquetta:
She also said they get their haircut every month.
(28 April 2017)

Marquetta:
I thought it was weird but didn't say anything.
(28 April 2017)

Marquetta:
I asked my friend why they all have the same haircut and she told me it's the only haircut any daughter of hers will ever have.
(28 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment