Wednesday 5 April 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Bree:
She cares when I tell her, but a few days later she just won't really care.
(4 April 2017)

Bree:
We're long distance and this is all we have.
(4 April 2017)

Bree:
I don't know what to do for her to understand that this is our relationship.
(4 April 2017)

Bree:
We'll go down to 5-10 mins of small talk, or maybe no talking at all, and then I'll tell her and we'll talk a little more, and then it just goes back again.
(4 April 2017)

Bree:
I told her that if it got to the point of us barely talking, I would say something.
(4 April 2017)

Bree:
I do ask occasionally, but it's not even that much, just when I know she's available.
(4 April 2017)

Bree:
I don't beg, and I don't suffocate her with messages.
(4 April 2017)

Bree:
I took it as an opportunity to grow and get better.
(4 April 2017)

Bree:
A few months back she told me she wanted space, because I was always there and I would pretty much beg to talk a lot.
(4 April 2017)

Bree:
I can understand it going down because of responsibilities, family, friends, etc.
(4 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment