Wednesday 12 April 2017

And NockCo definitely offers a lot of colors options as well

Fodderstack and A5 Refill Options for Louis V. Fodderstack and A5 Refill Options for Louis V. Now if I could just figure out a way to put it into a better looking body. It is an A5 organiser, with 6 holes, they are not standard though and I am trying to source some paper refills.
_

Shirl:
I'm 14 and I really want to run away but I don't know how to.
(11 April 2017)

Season:
PLEASE ANSWER FOR 10 POINTS!!!: Is my boyfriend too overprotective?
(11 April 2017)

Season:
My boyfriend doesn't want me talking or get near my ex again, but my boyfriend still trust and loves me so I wanted to give him my Snapchat password (the only app that I use a lot on), and he gave me his password.
(11 April 2017)

Season:
My boyfriend tried to fight his friend for having a crush on me.
(11 April 2017)

Season:
My boyfriend got angry when I told him my ex forced me to give him oral sex and said he hates him already and all.
(11 April 2017)

Season:
He was saying crap about my ex and I showed my ex the messages so they were arguing to each other on my phone and agreed to meet up and fight this Sunday.
(11 April 2017)

Season:
I admit and told him it happened a year ago before we dated.
(11 April 2017)

Season:
My boyfriend got angry (not at me), found out that I hang out with my ex at school and also found out that I gave oral sex to my ex, so he thought I cheated on him.
(11 April 2017)

Ricarda:
What does gaysex for guys feel like?
(11 April 2017)

Karren:
Do girls ever tell a guy she likes she has a boyfiend after about a month of interaction?
(11 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment