Saturday 15 April 2017

There is already too much shortage of Doctors in India as we know it

And this exit exam after MBBS will just add another hurdle to it, making it quite scratched up. Noble the Profession is, noble is the Doctor. But we have a life too, let us live that. Do you support the introduction of another quota, an exit exam so called National Exit Test (NEXT) after your MBBS completion?
_

Melaine:
I don't crave sex simply because I don't want it to be unpleasurable again and have him dissatisfied because I wasn't into it.
(15 April 2017)

Ardelia:
Why am I not craving sex and how can I improve upon this?
(15 April 2017)

Ardelia:
We both ended up finishing and it was just the best day spent together and such a nice feeling.
(15 April 2017)

Ardelia:
It was the best sex I've ever had, and ever had with him as well.
(15 April 2017)

Ardelia:
The only time where I fully enjoyed sex with him was when I was a bit drunk from some champagne but nothing too much.
(15 April 2017)

Ardelia:
I do give him oral sex and occasionally get on top of his in addition to showering his with kisses and caressing him with my touch, but I suppose that isn't enough since neither one of us finishes during sex.
(15 April 2017)

Ardelia:
Usually he is the one to always intimate sex, take off my clothes, and suggest positions.
(15 April 2017)

Ardelia:
Lately, he's been feeling unappreciated and insecure of his abilities because unlike his prior girlfriends, I'm the only one, it seems that is impossible to please or satisfy, and I don't know why.
(15 April 2017)

Ardelia:
It is frustrating for me because I want me to be pleased and so does he, but I also want to make my partner feel pleased as well.
(15 April 2017)

Ardelia:
However, the main problem is that I don't seem to be moaning or showing any signs of pleasure (according to my partner) during sex.
(15 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment