Friday 7 April 2017

They knew what they were doing when establishing our new nation

Occupying the White House and Oval Office. The parallels to Watergate are stunning. He could go back to Trump Tower, where life was great and simple. Where he could make his billions, grab whatever pussies he wants, and feed his rapacious ego without challenge.
_

Shanta:
We basically take the same courses but have no classes together so we pass each other info for tests or questions, assignments etc. my bf made me feel like I actually cheated, I feel worthless and I told him we should break up.
(5 April 2017)

Shanta:
He told me I was cheating on him because I was talking to a classmate and I pay more attention to him..in the end he made me feel bad for talking to him over homework or info about a test.
(5 April 2017)

Shanta:
He has my fb info and email and Snapchat, and he checked in on my fb a few days ago.
(5 April 2017)

Shanta:
I'm still with him because I love him.
(5 April 2017)

Shanta:
Don't know but he cut ties off and says he's loyal now.
(5 April 2017)

Shanta:
Long story short, I found out he was.
(5 April 2017)

Shanta:
I had a gut feeling he was cheating on me for about 3 months now because of his actions and things he would say.
(5 April 2017)

Shanta:
So my boyfriend and I have been fighting these past few weeks.
(5 April 2017)

Libbie:
Sibling name help for 3rd baby!?
(5 April 2017)

Libbie:
No names starting with an H please.
(5 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment