Thursday 13 April 2017

They make some very bright marketing decisions and their games do incredibly well

Like, would you rather get a special chocolate emoji or an actual piece of chocolate? If we raise over $12000, I will put a poorly drawn animal (backers will vote to decide) into one of the cutscenes. If we raise over $15000, I will put the drawing and ball option back in as well as a secret level full of collectible sausages.
_

Earnestine:
Anyway, we went to dinner together tonight and she wore a shirt that was low cut and showed off a little cleavage.
(13 April 2017)

Earnestine:
The other night, I mentioned to her that she would look really sexy if she wanted to wear something that showed a little skin.
(13 April 2017)

Domenica:
I got a call from a number, I didn't recognize, I looked up the number, via the internet. And, there were no results, what does that mean?
(13 April 2017)

Domenica:
Does that mean, it was a scammer?
(13 April 2017)

Cristal:
Can someone clarify what it means to be a love slave?
(13 April 2017)

Cristal:
Sex slave I can understand but how exactly does love slave work?
(13 April 2017)

Cristal:
This woman wants me to be her love slave.
(13 April 2017)

Crista:
Why did he say, i dont think you would like coachella?
(13 April 2017)

Catina:
What do the cops do after a fight in a public school?
(13 April 2017)

Catina:
And Ik I wouldn't get in trouble bc obviously I didn't fight anyone or anything but I just don't want the other person knowing I'm the one who told my friend.
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment