Thursday 20 April 2017

Go with whatever works best for you based on availability and preference

You can also use drumsticks as well. Let us know how it goes by leaving a comment below. Season the chicken all over with salt, chili powder and paprika. Cut up cauliflower to have it ready. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, add avocado oil.
_

Rosena:
But I'm worried about it jumping out, should I put a cover on it or is it too small to jump yet?
(19 April 2017)

Rosena:
I'm preparing the plants to go in the vase so it has some instersting environment.
(19 April 2017)

Rosena:
I just got a juvenile betta fish and I'm keeping it in a vase for a little bit until it gets bigger then I'm getting a 2 gallon tank.
(19 April 2017)

Norma:
How much Anti-chlorine to use?
(19 April 2017)

Norma:
Ik that i hve to use the anti chlorine when changing to new water, i dont get the dosage tho, how much should i use on a 2.5 L (0.7 us gal.) Aquarium?
(19 April 2017)

Norma:
Hi, im totally new to having a pet fish.
(19 April 2017)

Felicitas:
I got caught from the cops buying street weed. My Dad saved me by giving them bribe. How can i get over this??
(19 April 2017)

Felicitas:
My dad came all the way from home to give them the money.
(19 April 2017)

Felicitas:
But still those bastard cops refused and charged 200 bucks to let me go.
(19 April 2017)

Felicitas:
I desperately begged them to take my money and not let my parents know.
(19 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment