Sunday 16 April 2017

I clicked through the pictures and admired the spacious grounds

It comes complete with a full basketball court. Not that Highland Park is bad, its just not my first choice of town to live in. Plus, for that amount of money, I want to be overlooking some body of water. Wonder Why Easter is Early One Year and Late the Next?
_

Malinda:
He wants to work doing the work he does and stay out of town.
(14 April 2017)

Malinda:
I want a companion who is with me every day and wants to have sex with me and likes to hang out with me and can receive what I have to say even if he doesn't agree with my way of thinking.
(14 April 2017)

Malinda:
I can't home school her or travel with him.
(14 April 2017)

Malinda:
I can't go see him because his daughter is in school and there is no one else to watch her.
(14 April 2017)

Malinda:
He tells me to change my thinking meaning that he is content with being apart and he doesn't want sex like I do.
(14 April 2017)

Malinda:
I have voiced my opinion to him several times.
(14 April 2017)

Angie:
I do care about him but, should I stay with him or no?
(14 April 2017)

Angie:
He's kind of pervy to because, he would try to finger me when i'm asleep.
(14 April 2017)

Angie:
He told me to keep them painted white, now I know for a fact he's obsessed.
(14 April 2017)

Angie:
He thinks he's getting away with it.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment