Wednesday 12 April 2017

But this is not because like Jesus he was born in a humble stable

This is because he is considered by many, if not the whole world, to be the humblest man in Christendom. This just happened in 1182 when Donna Pica, the wife of a rich cloth merchant Peter Bernardone was about to give birth. He was certainly far from being humble maybe due to his indulgent parents who never denied him anything.
_

Ryan:
We've been in a relationship for 2 years they've known each other for maybe 6 months.
(11 April 2017)

Ryan:
I was like what the heck aren't we the ones in a relationship her opinion doesn't matter.
(11 April 2017)

Ryan:
Nonetheless he honestly fights me over them if I say I'm uncomfortable with the way one of them is talking to them he questions me and never says anything.
(11 April 2017)

Ryan:
He's 27, I'm 23. I don't understand that.
(11 April 2017)

Ryan:
He said we met yesterday at drill.
(11 April 2017)

Ryan:
This girl he met a day ago is already his friend, I asked him and he said she's my friend and I was like how long have you known her.
(11 April 2017)

Ryan:
And he won't stop meeting people he told me today it's his job& I asked why he had to be connected to all of these women.
(11 April 2017)

Ryan:
My bf is in the National Guard so he meets all kinds of people.
(11 April 2017)

Catherin:
I'm the other woman...how many texts to his wife is acceptable?
(11 April 2017)

Catherin:
They have a son and lately he's been texting her every day.
(11 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment