Friday 7 April 2017

Is it an unpaid intern or an experienced full-time professional?

And with the explosive proliferation of social media, reputation is only going to become more important. Predictably, there will be many unpredictable events that can best be handled with agility. First, consider who in your organization is charged with monitoring your reputation, particularly online.
_

Magdalen:
I feel like I'm cheating but I'm not really contributing to the sexting . Help?
(6 April 2017)

Magdalen:
So I recently wanted to break up with my boyfriend and I told this guy and ever since then we have talked on ft and he's now sexting me.
(6 April 2017)

Lavonna:
Do I stand a chance at being emancipated?
(6 April 2017)

Lavonna:
And the last 2 weeks I've been having to work until 6 in the evening, and those nights I wasn't home to cook so they went out to eat and didn't even get stuff for me to eat when I got work.
(6 April 2017)

Keva:
How can I live with this struggle and hatres?
(6 April 2017)

Roxanna:
Is this okay to keep a lie? April fool's joke that went too far?
(6 April 2017)

Roxanna:
It's a week past and we haven't talked about it.
(6 April 2017)

Roxanna:
I lied and told my boyfriend I was in a car accident to see his reaction because we got into a huge fight and I wanted him to realize things.
(6 April 2017)

Marya:
When my friends come over all i can think about is how it will be when they leave.
(6 April 2017)

Marya:
Its like i hate being lonely but i don't enjoy anyones company either.
(6 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment