Monday 10 April 2017

Monica is also a student working on her college degree in Christian ministry

What are the symbolic acts in Jeremiah, the professor asks. In the Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women (LCIW), her home for fifteen years, Monica is one of twelve hundred women. Here in class, she is one of only twenty. Others listen when she speaks in class.
_

Shonta:
Why do I have such strong feelings for him??!?
(10 April 2017)

Shonta:
We had such a good time together.
(10 April 2017)

Shonta:
I went on a cruise about two months ago, and I met this boy and we hanged out throughout the whole week on the cruise since day one to the very last night.
(10 April 2017)

Alex:
So I see him all the time but he won't talk to me? (Pls help)?
(10 April 2017)

Alex:
But he doesn't want to add me on social media?
(10 April 2017)

Alex:
But whenever he noticed me giving him attention, even if it's now, he'd smile at me.
(10 April 2017)

Alex:
But obviously I was too shy to smile.
(10 April 2017)

Alex:
They were like talk to her, and then he got all close.
(10 April 2017)

Alex:
And after that I overheard his friends asking him why he wouldn't talk to me.
(10 April 2017)

Alex:
I overheard his friends telling him once that 'That's her, there she is' and he did something extra like spinning and literally kicking in the air to look at me.
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment