Sunday 16 April 2017

Pick the best answer to take your cooking conundrum to a culinary success

How would you recover from them? If your soup is too salty you should dilute with water/stock and add a splash of lemon juice or vinegar. You could also try adding something starchy like potatoes, rice, or noodles to soak up the excess salt. And acids like lemon juice or vinegar can help balance the extra salt and mask the unwanted flavor.
_

Creola:
She insisted that we stay friends but with her husband watching over her back was still a waste of time and just fruitless.
(14 April 2017)

Creola:
I met a married woman and told her its not gonna work out unless she divorces; plus i got no time to waste since the clock was ticking for me.
(14 April 2017)

Gearldine:
How to make your boyfriend want me?
(14 April 2017)

Gearldine:
I want to fight fire with fire, so please only reply if you have ideas on that.
(14 April 2017)

Gearldine:
My boyfriend has been playing hard to get lately (not texting back, less huggy, etc). What should I do that will put the ball in my court?
(14 April 2017)

Paris:
Have extra mysterious money on my bank account, advice on what to do about this?
(14 April 2017)

Laurene:
Which Sybaris location do you recommend?
(14 April 2017)

Laurene:
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
(14 April 2017)

Laurene:
Our options are Northbrook or Frankfort.
(14 April 2017)

Laurene:
They have a few different locations and I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on which location is best as far as cleanliness and things to do in the surrounding areas.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment