Wednesday 26 April 2017

I procrastinated with writing projects for about a year and then something happened

A writing sprint is a focused block of writing time. Ideally you announce it to the world and invite others to join. If you journal, or maybe write poetry, blog posts, books or even music, these groups are great motivation for doing just that. You can write from the comfort of your couch, a coffee shop or even on vacation.
_

Scottie:
He gave me the I don't have time for a girl in my life speech.
(26 April 2017)

Scottie:
After it happened He told me he didn't want to lose me in his life and he was afraid that if we continued to be intimate it would.
(26 April 2017)

Scottie:
I have a guy friend who I slept with once.
(26 April 2017)

Carisa:
I really need some family advice (I feel like all the stress is placed on me)?
(26 April 2017)

Carisa:
I feel like she is putting every negative piece of energy into me.
(26 April 2017)

Carisa:
I am 24 years old and still in college.
(26 April 2017)

Carisa:
She also adds added pressure by talking about problems with her ex-boyfriend, the need to find a new guy, bad memories of marriage between her and my dad.
(26 April 2017)

Carisa:
It is awkward for her because they are divorced and we have all been living together now for 6 years (my younger brother lives there half the time). She feels tense and talks to me about that.
(26 April 2017)

Carisa:
I have a strained relationship with my dad and don't talk to him anymore for many reasons (he doesn't listen when I talk or respects me, etc.) Because of my strained relationship, I have not seen my extended family in quite some time too.
(26 April 2017)

Carisa:
My dad, brother, and I lived in an apartment and my mom had to move in with us (she doesn't work and even if she did she would have to have a roommate because she wouldn't make enough). My mom and dad of course do not talk to each other.
(26 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment