Saturday 15 April 2017

I recently hand made a custom wedding garter for a destination wedding at the beach

The bride was looking for a bridal garter design that would be soft, romantic and very feminine. For this custom wedding garter, it is a soft ivory satin background with a stripe of blush pink satin and a layer of ivory lace. It is detailed with a string of ivory pearls and a blush pink bow.
_

Travis:
It's been only a few days but no affirmative move on this side.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
We instantly connected (in my opinion). There was banter, a lot of eye contact, he rubbed my shoulder and even commented that he needs to visit me on my side of town.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
My friend arranged a meeting with his friend and we all hung out.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
He peaked my interest and I told my friend about it.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
We spoke on the phone briefly as he was helping me with travel plans to a destination he has visited before.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
A male friend of mine introduced me to his male friend.
(13 April 2017)

Arvilla:
I was dating one of my classmates (who I do not have romantic feelings for). We shared passionate kisses and I revealed that he was my boyfriend to my closest friends.
(13 April 2017)

Arvilla:
So last night I had a wonderful dream.
(13 April 2017)

Valarie:
Recently he messaged me on Facebook and said he wanted to get lunch with me sometime.
(13 April 2017)

Valarie:
The thing I notice is that he is always near me when other people are in a group with me but when I'm by myself he still looks at me but he doesn't ever talk to me.
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment