Thursday 13 April 2017

The only way to know whether VR is worth your money is to try it out

There is a paradox at work here. I felt like I was in a cinema, looking at a screen so large I had to turn my head to see the corners. What would happen when I made the switch to full VR? Rise of the Tomb Raider has a relatively limited VR mode. Books enable us to imagine worlds, movies show us them through a window, games allow us to control characters in other worlds.
_

Lina:
Is my dad shameless?
(12 April 2017)

Lina:
He never asks about my children or how my life is going here in the U.S.
(12 April 2017)

Lina:
What do I do about my dad who is 56 years old and always asks me for money...He lives in Honduras and has asked for money since I was 16 years and I'm now 30. How can I go about telling him I am sick and tired of sending him money.
(12 April 2017)

Lovie:
Hey. I have news for you?
(12 April 2017)

Shila:
Why'd my ex do this?
(12 April 2017)

Jan:
He is 31 and I'm 20 could he be being genuine?
(12 April 2017)

Billi:
I have a low sex drive, but still picture certain women in lingerie. Weird?
(12 April 2017)

Billi:
Any other guys experiencing this?
(12 April 2017)

Billi:
Seeing them make my heart beat fast (in a good way), but they do not give me much of an erection.
(12 April 2017)

Billi:
I have a low sex drive, but still like to look at naked women online, and imagine certain women in lingerie.
(12 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment