Thursday 6 April 2017

This spring FM seems to be into dessert flavored coffee

I still have two bags of Mardi Gras coffee and the delicious butterscotch flavor from Smoky Mountain Roasters. There are a bunch of shops together there and it makes for a fun day of looking. But I changed my mind and decided to head down the dreaded I 26 south to Biltmore Park.
_

Kimi:
Is there any way to encourage a guy to talk to you?
(6 April 2017)

Kimi:
Women are still expected not to make the first move too.
(6 April 2017)

Kimi:
There are too many men who harass women in public, rather than reading body language and being respectful in how they approach women, so maybe men no longer want to approach women in public thanks to these creeps ruining it for them.
(6 April 2017)

Herminia:
I don't know if I want to move in with my dad?
(6 April 2017)

Herminia:
I mean how am I going to live out in the real world?
(6 April 2017)

Herminia:
I want to get out there and experience life for once.
(6 April 2017)

Herminia:
My whole life I've just sat down and played games since my mom never let me out.
(6 April 2017)

Herminia:
Also one thing I might feel that stops me is that I love to play games here and there (I know this feels childish) but my dad isn't a video game type of person.
(6 April 2017)

Herminia:
She doesn't understand what I go through or what I want to do.
(6 April 2017)

Herminia:
One thing is that my mom is a great parent but is very unreasonable and unrealistic.
(6 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment