Wednesday 26 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lekisha:
I was not on birth control either.
(26 April 2017)

Lekisha:
He's 26. During sex for the past 2 months, when he finished he would just come in me. (This was a mutual decision). Yes this was stupid.
(26 April 2017)

Lekisha:
We have a great connection and I can picture spending the rest of my life with him.
(26 April 2017)

Lekisha:
We have known each other for over 5 months before we started dating though.
(26 April 2017)

Lekisha:
I am 6 weeks pregnant with my boyfriend of 4 months.
(26 April 2017)

Herta:
What does it mean if he sometimes texts back immediately and other times takes a long time to text back?
(26 April 2017)

Herta:
I call him sweet names and by the way I talk to him you would think I love him.
(26 April 2017)

Herta:
When a man can t text me back i find it kind of a turn off and for all I know I m probably giving this guy way more of me than he deserves.
(26 April 2017)

Herta:
For some reason I am suspicious of him having other women in his life.
(26 April 2017)

Herta:
He has an 8 year old daughter and works long days.
(26 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment