Saturday 15 April 2017

It was a really substantial gift full of fruity sweets

The penny sweets were wrapped in cellophane bags tied with twine. They were measured into quarters and we had a mixture of soft and hard-boiled sweets, loose packets and sherbet dips. Her father also used to send her on a mission to buy cola cubes, pineapple cubes and chocolate nibs.
_

Chantell:
They did test him for a form of cancer and it came back negative.
(14 April 2017)

Chantell:
Or something deeper is going on?
(14 April 2017)

Chantell:
He gets them more at stressful times so ever since my brother past, so I'm wondering if they are possibly related to stress?
(14 April 2017)

Chantell:
We have quite a few traumas in thw past my brother (his only son) passed away due to a disability, very close behind him came my grandma from my mothers side then his sister and his best friend separated by only a year and then his friend last year.
(14 April 2017)

Chantell:
So my dad is a heavy smoker and moderate to heavy drinker always has been and high fat diet.
(14 April 2017)

Maryjo:
What should I talk to this girl about?
(14 April 2017)

Maryjo:
What are some topics that I should talk to her about?
(14 April 2017)

Maryjo:
There are only 7 weeks left in the semester and I think I want to get to know her better.
(14 April 2017)

Maryjo:
She smiles at me sometimes and looks open to conversations.
(14 April 2017)

Maryjo:
Hello, There is a girl who sits next to me in my Business class.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment