Saturday 15 April 2017

Nametags and a welcome package are also included

Yes, we will offer some reimbursement for travel and accommodations based on need and distance traveled to attend the Summit. Participants are required to book their own travel and accommodations, and apply for reimbursement. Please click here for a link to our application form.
_

Sidney:
I know it s too early to have taken one, but has anyone experienced Implantation bleeding and a positive test?
(15 April 2017)

Sidney:
I m more tired than usual, I never make chocolate milk but I ve had 3 glasses these last 2 days, I took a test but it came out Negative.
(15 April 2017)

Sidney:
I had light red spotting only when wiping, combined with some annoying cramping.
(15 April 2017)

Sidney:
But with both of them I never experienced Implantation bleeding, which is what I think I had on Tuesday and Wednesday.
(15 April 2017)

Sidney:
Weird I m on here asking because I have 2 kids lol.
(15 April 2017)

Luetta:
Should Short Black Men date outside their RACE?
(15 April 2017)

Luetta:
Is it ok if short black men date short asian women?
(15 April 2017)

Luetta:
Short Black men are not wanted by black women.
(15 April 2017)

Velva:
My Dad is an alcoholic, should I let my children see him sometimes or is this too dangerous for a kid to see?
(15 April 2017)

Velva:
He is not violent but also not a pleasant drunk.
(15 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment