Saturday 15 April 2017

This was a kind of normal that I had experienced when travelling around South East Asia

It does grow on you however, and after a while, the chaos becomes normal. That said, Marrakech is a great destination for those who have never visited Morocco before. El Badi Palace was one such place. There was a noticeable and instant change when I walked through the archway into the vase expanse.
_

Regan:
I'm sick of being a 21 year old virgin, and it's not even by choice, I've never had the opportunity or chance to have sex with a woman.
(13 April 2017)

Regan:
What does he ave to do to make you want to have sexual intercourse with him?
(13 April 2017)

Shaneka:
Why do people ask what I want in a man?
(13 April 2017)

Shaneka:
We date and either we like each other or we don't. why can't we be mature about this?
(13 April 2017)

Shaneka:
What is he doing to conform to be what I want?
(13 April 2017)

Shaneka:
Of course I don't want a guy who's a douchebag, I want a good man whom I'm compatible with.
(13 April 2017)

Shaneka:
I just go by feelings instead of having a check off list.
(13 April 2017)

Shaneka:
I'm not 18 years old where I have this list of things.
(13 April 2017)

Shaneka:
Why can't they just except the answer that I just want what feels right?
(13 April 2017)

Heike:
I think I might be a Lolicon... should I be worried?
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment