Saturday 15 April 2017

They should all be taken out and shot. The country would then be a much better place

It has to do with conservatives and liberals, who may be thought of as Woofers and Tweeters. This puts them in the morally invincible position of being against hatred. The result is a spectrum of hostility running from surliness to severed heads. This explains anti-antisemitism.
_

Gina:
Then this morning she sends me 2 more snapchats of her in his bed.
(13 April 2017)

Gina:
So last night she sends me 2 snapchat videos of her sleeping in Nicks bed. (She never does this by the way) I responded with LOL.
(13 April 2017)

Gina:
She says that that is weird, and how she always sleeps over at Nicks place.
(13 April 2017)

Gina:
I told her because, I'm comfortable in my own bed and I live 2 mins away from him.
(13 April 2017)

Gina:
She asked me why I left, why I didn't just sleepover.
(13 April 2017)

Gina:
So I got into an argument with my boyfriend.
(13 April 2017)

Gina:
They aren't boyfriend and girlfriend.
(13 April 2017)

Gina:
She has been dating this guy, Nick, for a year, but the guy hasn't committed to her yet.
(13 April 2017)

Gina:
I feel like my best friend enjoys when I get into arguments with my boyfriend.
(13 April 2017)

Virginia:
I don't want to be a bad person and sometimes I feel like thinking this way makes me a bad person.
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment