Wednesday 12 April 2017

It mostly sat in the case as backup to my main system

All of the latest aerial technology is packed into one simple, ready-to-fly system, putting you in the sky within minutes. We re-engineered and re-built the system to handle the demands of advanced flight, while increasing efficiency and reliability. Every part, every component of the Inspire 1 was engineered to be durable and lightweight.
_

Lai:
Would you sue the school for my son's injury during PE?
(11 April 2017)

Lai:
The other kid crushed my son's arm with his whole body weight.
(11 April 2017)

Lai:
My 11 year old middle school son broke his right arm during PE, wrestling a kid that is much bigger.
(11 April 2017)

Karisa:
Am I pregnant or not, has anyone experienced this.?
(11 April 2017)

Karisa:
Please can someone tell me what it could be or if it s happened to you.
(11 April 2017)

Karisa:
I told them about my home PG tests and showed the doctor...they ordered a blood test, but that result came back as not being a negative or positive...that my levels were a slight high.
(11 April 2017)

Karisa:
I had surgery today (4-10-17). The doctor gave me another PG test before going under surgery...that test came back negative.
(11 April 2017)

Karisa:
So I took 3 first response PG tests last night (4-9-17). All 3 showed a faint line looking like a positive.
(11 April 2017)

Simonne:
How do I become a handsome and attractive guy?
(11 April 2017)

Simonne:
I hate my body, height and appearence.
(11 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment