Monday 10 April 2017

They may try cutting costs by serving smaller portions or reducing staff hours

Instead of scrimping on food or service, adding healthy new menu items is a positive way to boost sales. While you may already have healthy lunch or dinner entrees available, many establishments overlook their dessert menu. Light, healthy dessert items are also a big hit among those who are counting calories.
_

Ima:
Why does he ask me these sort of questions?
(10 April 2017)

Ima:
Why does he always ask me these sorts of questions?
(10 April 2017)

Ima:
Then he keeps bringing it up and we end up spending hours talking about it one time after I told him about my ex-boyfriends he brought it up and started asking me questions about the sex I had with them and then went quiet afterwards.
(10 April 2017)

Ima:
I've been hanging out with this guy now for half a year and for some reason whenever I bring up sex and relationships in a conversation, he asks me what my opinion is on sex before marriage, abortion etc.
(10 April 2017)

Natalia:
If i touch anothjer person and i kinda love them do i get non virgin status?
(10 April 2017)

Clelia:
How can I show my love?
(10 April 2017)

Clelia:
I love one of my friends.We say each other 'I love you'.But just as friends.He doesn't understand my love yet.He thinks this is just a friendship.But I need to love him.How can I show my love to him?
(10 April 2017)

Voncile:
My boyfriend family is still attached to his ex, and still invites her to their place.?
(10 April 2017)

Voncile:
They are managing to make me escape....
(10 April 2017)

Voncile:
He left her for me recently, so I have been to their place once.. and they were talking about her in front of me (my boyfriend was having a shower). They really love her, and makes me anxiety...He says he loves me.. How do I handle it?
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment