Tuesday 11 April 2017

Their name was Feather and the name comes from Haworth

Haworth was the home of the Brontes. As a student, I spent a summer working at the Bronte Parsonage, and two of my university friends would come and visit me. So, what better way to celebrate our latest reunion than with a bottle of something cold, crisp and fizzy.
_

Pa:
We're both Christian so we would not have sex until marriage if we even got together in the first place and I don't want to be married until around my mid 20's.
(9 April 2017)

Pa:
Nonetheless think I like him and him me.
(9 April 2017)

Pa:
Not in a suggestive way, just as friends.
(9 April 2017)

Pa:
Before he knew my age he started talking to me as if he was interested but then I said I was 16 and he said he was 'too old'. I found out he's 24 later on but we carried on talking.
(9 April 2017)

Pa:
I met this guy who moved to London from Spain about 8 months ago as he, quite recently, started regularly attending my church.
(9 April 2017)

Lucile:
How Often Can I Hang Out With These People Without Being Rude?
(9 April 2017)

Lucile:
I actually see my friend every work day, we work together.
(9 April 2017)

Lucile:
Or should I just wait for them to initiate something since they have a kid?
(9 April 2017)

Lucile:
How often can I suggest to hang out with them or go visit their house and see the kid and them?
(9 April 2017)

Lucile:
My friend is married with a toddler, but I'm single.
(9 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment